2017 Metro League Semifinals
Team Ticket Pre-Order
PARTICIPATING TEAMS ONLY
This opportunity to pre-order tickets is for players or coaches who are with the participating semifinal teams playing at Alaska Airlines Arena on Wednesday, February 8th.
By purchasing tickets on-line, you will not have to wait in-line to purchase tickets at the building. All pre-order tickets are $10 per ticket. There is a ten (10) ticket limit for all pre-sales per “Athlete” or “Coach”.
If we determine more than ten tickets have been ordered for one athlete or coach, we will invalidate the order and refund the purchase. We will not make tickets available for these orders.
HOW IT WORKS
Follow these steps to order your tickets on-line:
1. Request the number of tickets you wish to purchase, There is a ten (10) ticket limit for all pre-sales per “Athlete” or “Coach”.
2. You will enter what school your student or coach is a part of.
3. You will enter one (1) name, this person will pick up your entire order at the WILL CALL window on game day. You can designate ONLY ONE PERSON to pick up your tickets. They will need their Identification to pick up your ticket order.
On Wednesday, February 8th, the person you designated to pick up your tickets can do so beginning at 3pm. Your pre-order will be available at the WILL CALL window at the HUSKY STADIUM BOX OFFICE. Your designee MUST present Identification in order to receive your ticket order. The name on the Identification must match the name entered on-line when you purchased your tickets.
GAME AND BROADCAST SCHEDULE
2017 Metro League Tournament Semifinals schedule of events:
• Winner Metro #6 vs Metro #3 Play-in vs. Rainier Beach – Girls 3:30pm*
• Winner Metro #5 vs Metro #4 Play-in vs. Nathan Hale – Boys 5:30pm*
• Winner Metro #5 vs Metro #4 Play-in vs. Bishop Blanchet – Girls 7:00pm*
• Winner Metro #6 vs Metro #3 Play-in vs. Garfield – Boys 8:30pm**
* Varsity Hoops Live Broadcast on www.theFinalScore.TV
** Varsity Hoops Live Broadcast on Sports Radio 950 KJR-AM
ORDER YOUR TICKETS
ORDERS ARE CLOSED- TICKETS AT THE BOX OFFICE!